Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain – 29 December 2019 – The Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) has issued five silver commemorative medals set to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Financial Services, Educational Services, Security Services, Health Services and Municipality Services in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Metal: Silver 999 Ag
Weight: 31 grams (one ounce)
Diameter: 36 mm
Design: as per image
Obverse: Five medals, each includes a picture of:
- Building of the Central Bank of Bahrain.
- Building of Al-Hedaya Al-Khalifya School.
- Building of the Police Fort.
- Building of Salmaniya Medical Complex.
- Building of Manama Municipality.
Reverse: The picture of the 100th anniversary logo.
The silver medals set can be purchased from the Currency Issue Directorate at the Central Bank of Bahrain in Diplomatic Area. Starting from the 30th of December 2019 for BD 120/-.